Plan International Canada has launched a Youth Ambassador Challenge to win a VIP experience at an exclusive event entitled The Economics of Equality: Advancing Women & Girls to Change the World Featuring Former First Lady Michelle Obama! This event on November 28th, hosted by Plan International Canada alongside the Economics Club of Canada will provide a phenomenal opportunity for youth to partake in an in-depth discussion with decision makers and top Canadian business leaders who are dedicated to the advancement of women and girls.
Eligible youth between the ages of 14-24 years can enrol in the contest for a chance to win:
- Two tickets to the Event: ticket for the Ambassador to sit at the Head Table & general admission ticket
- Round trip transportation for two to Toronto
- Two nights’ hotel accommodations for two
- Transportation to and from the Event or Event-related activity
- $250 CND in VISA® gift card
- A photo opportunity with former first lady Michelle Obama
- Opportunity to have a question posed during the Event
For more information please visit the Plan International Canada event page.
Return to Calendar