In this 90-minute webinar Karen presents a consolidated overview of the various gender equality requirements in the new call for proposal to ensure a strengthened understanding of both what is expected, and how to ‘do business differently’.
- Context: The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Government of Canada’s new Feminist International Assistance Policy (FIAP), Canada’s ODA priorities.
- Understanding GAC’s new program typology: Gender-targeted vs Gender integrated (fully / partially) and what it means for program design.
- Gender equality in Results-based Management (RBM) tools: Where and how is gender equality included across RBM tools?
- GAC’s 3 Gender Equality Objectives: Possible results statements and indicators.
- Gender based analysis: What, why and how?
Return to Resource Library